Friday, July 1, 2011

All new!!

assalamualikum.......

hey guys....for a long time, i'm come back for a real.. hu6x...dh lame x update blog, cz dgn alasan....malas sgt3x... cz, i'm not the person who loves to blogging, tulis diari pon malas. emmmmm...bt i changed my mind, nk start smle blogging nie. so, i dressed up my blog with a new background, and...and...and....i had made a banner for my blog. a handmade banner. huh...pemalas tol aku kn??? banner cam dak darjah 1 je... pe yg ak wat n decorates my blog, cam budak3x jer... xmatang lgsg. act, aku malas sgt, dats why la cincai jer...

so, i hope with the new environment, ak akn rase lbh bsmgt nk update my own blog, not juz bace jerrr others blog and ak akn jdie lbh rajin tk m'updatekn blog nie. hope, all of u, sudi3x membace my blog, even simple n mcm pemalas nie... hu~~~

k la, daaaaa......

huh!! gamba time bile la nie, hudoh gilerrrr...hu6x

No comments:

Post a Comment